Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Monthly Favorites: July

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things with you! This month has a summer theme, and each of these items are fresh and refreshing. We all need that in these sweltering July months!

ModCloth.com $53 "Catch of the Day" XS-XXL
ModCloth has recently expanded it's plus size line, and the choices are ADORABLE. They have many options that run from XS-XXL, and another line of 1X-4X (4X are fewer and further between). I've never ordered from Mod Cloth. What do you think of their products?

alexandani.com $28 Seahorse Bangle
I am a Rhode Islander, and so I am naturally obsessed with Alex and Ani. The charm bracelet company started in RI, and Rhodey women love them. I love that the bangles are small and elegant (not chunky - I'm looking at you, Pandora). I prefer slim, dainty jewelry, and Alex and Ani totally fits that bill.

I own this bangle and five others, in both the silver and gold finishes. They recycle, AND the bracelets are adjustable to fit ALL sizes.



OPI $8-10 Cozu-melted in the Sun
I love a bright polish as much as the next girl, but sometimes I just crave the freshness of a pinky-nude color. This color has a gorgeous splash of golden glisten and sparkle, and is a perfect natural pink shade.


simplybe.com $40 Midi Graffiti Skirt     8-28
I can't get over this skirt. A longer pencil skirt in a bright color AND a text print? Sign me up.

Apotheca Flowers and Tea Chest http://apothecaflowershoppe.com/
Being a teacher, I have some time off this summer. There are many reasons that I am happy to be back in NH, visiting with family... and Apotheca is definitely high on that list.



Apotheca is a tea/coffee/flower/gift/beauty shop that is THE ultimate place to get adorable things in Southern NH. I have art, lotion, perfumes, and a million other amazing items from there. It is a must visit whenever I am visiting home.

What are your favorite summer things? Share in the comments section!



No comments:

Post a Comment