Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Elle's Nail Art #1: Santa Fe


I love nail art. I really do. It can be a quiet expression of individuality or a blatantly bold fashion statement. We can play with glitter and shapes and colors and patterns, all in ways that were wholly passé 6 years ago. Awesome. 

I'm calling this look "Santa Fe". I paired a barely there soft minty blue with an iridescent pinky-gold in geometric accents. The result reminds me of turquoise jewelry. It also makes me want to start singing that song from Rent.


What I used
China Glaze in Refresh-Mint
OPI in Cozu-Melted in the Sun
Base and Top Coat
Nail Guide Stickers (Chevron shape)




I'm looking forward to doing a full tutorial, AND a DIY manicure guide soon! First, I need to tackle my ever-shredding cuticles. Have tips in soothing them? Share them in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment